Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer!!

Ok so Ive been really bad about posting here lately but hey its summer!! I was going to post a follow up on our trip to see my sister but I guess after I uploaded the pictures to Kodak I deleted them from the SD card before I saved them to the computer. That means no pictures of the Arch on my blog but I can still print them off. O'well Ill just tell you about everything else thats been going on! 

We had a family reunion at Possum Kingdom. 

  

We helped with the Turtle Race for the 4th of July Celebration.  



 
 Here's the overall winner with her mom and her big sister

  
Tiny Turtle someone brought... he was to little to race though! 
If you attended the race and see a picture of yourself or your little one feel free to comment or email me and I will be more than happy to share them with you! I have many others as well

And afterwards we headed off to Lake Foss to celebrate with family!
 Ice cream anyone?!

 
And of course we did a little bit of tubing!
Hope your having a wonderful summer!!! 

With Love from the Reeds
Evan Christine Alex and Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...