Thursday, October 28, 2010



Happy Halloween! 

This year our boys are going to be "thing one" and "thing two" from Dr. Seuss's Cat in the hat. We bought red footed pj's and made the emblem out of felt! The only thing left is some blue hair... 



Progress in the laundry room! This is the new wall border I put up. It is just on one wall so that it wasn't to overwhelming. 

Our project for the day...
With just some simple L brackets

 an old board...

and a little bit of black paint

you get a custom shelf! So simple but it worked out wonderfully!


This was Evan's latest project. I was so happy to finally have a place to display my grandmothers sewing machine. All the rest is pretty much just stuff!



Here are those metal panels I was talking about earlier from Coyote Candle. They are really pretty I just have to find some where else for them to go! Maybe the back of a shadow box?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...