Wednesday, October 27, 2010

CHRISTMAS!!!

I'm getting really excited about Christmas this year! For the first time we are having my family here at our home! So that means I get to cook the ham and put up a HUGE tree!! Decorate!!! It has put me into a tizzy too! lately I have had a creative bug. I can not seem to stop painting and sewing! Im sure that its almost to the point of driving my family bonkers but at least all the little projects are getting finished! 

Painted a bench.. 
 
still need to finish the feet! 



 Made some curtains!
Before 


New rod (unpainted)

The material I ordered!  


All finished!

So happy with how they turned out! Just long enough to brush the ground but not puddle to much! they are super wide too.. I probably could have cut one panel in half and made two more curtains but I'm starting to like how they bunch at the top!  

Now I'm working on a new shelf in the laundry room and putting all the finishing touches on our kitchen! I will post more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...