Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hope You had a blessed Thanksgiving!


My husbands family held thanksgiving this year in Wichita Falls Tx. We seen all sorts of family and had a ton of laughs! 
We also got out our cameras and took some really fun pictures!



What comes after the huge meal? No not just sleeping- Shopping!! Black Friday shopping! Something I get so excited about but this year with two little boys we decided not to brave the cold and crowds. We did however do some online shopping! Toys r us had a few good deals with free shipping and we were able to get most everything the boys were wanting with out the super long lines! Now its time to start decorating the house for Christmas! As for our tree this year, we are planning to buy our first live tree so pictures on it will have to wait. But my overall theme is going to be silver crystals and lime green!

Different but I love the pop of fresh color against our new red wall! These all are from http://www.save-on-crafts.com and hobby lobby.

Another one of my favorite times is craft fair season!! Every year perryton Tx has a craft fair and oh did we find some real treasures there too!
This painting came from the K Yanke Designs booth and now is in our newly painted white bedroom!
My grandmother also found a beautiful blue and silver wreath and my mom found three super cute hand made quilts! I think we did really well overall! 
Im off to go put up the Christmas lights! Hope you have a safe and warm weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...