Friday, November 19, 2010

pillow talk

“They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they'd make up their minds.”  Winston Churchill

There is a story about a woman who buys a pillow takes it home and decides it doesn't match her couch. So she buys a new couch  which then doesn't match her rug. So she gets a new rug and her curtains do not match... Well this week I've been that woman . 

 Only mine went; new pillows that led to the new couches which led to new curtains. 
 Then new black dishes to go with the toil and gingham curtains which led to new table linens which is my craft project this week. Right now it is all still raw edges and needs trim
 Then I needed new paint to tie all the black and white together which somehow also ended up on my front door which made me change the bow on the pine cones. 
that led me to fluffing up the mantel...
 
Which is making me feel like digging the Christmas decorations out.. but that is another story!
A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's: She changes it more often.” 
 Oliver Herford

1 comment:

  1. Christine, your house is BEAUTIFUL!! I absolutely have to come and see it sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...